Jobs at Nucleus Systems:
is looking for three software engineers who will be responsible for the
development of various device drivers, low level application, etc.
- experience in writing device drivers and low level programming;
- experience with C programing language;
- experience with assembly languages for microcontrollers and 32/64bit architectures;
- University degree is a must!
Additional skills that are considered a plus:
- Linux kernel device driver writing and debugging;
- Windows XP/CE device drivers writing and debugging;
- ability to write user level applications for Linux and Win32 in C and C++;
- network protocols experience (especially IP);